When I Lay Down I Have A Panic Attack I Haven't Been Able To Sleep In My Own Bed, Can't Breathe When I Lay Down?

|

I haven't been able to sleep in my own bed, can't breathe when I lay down? - when i lay down i have a panic attack

I could not sleep in my bed for a long time, I can lay flat or even pillow as I am I of the respiratory or breathing through a straw to feel short. I also have excessive weight gain, loss of appetite, increased water, and I feel very tired and exhausted. I also have muscle and joint pain everywhere. I have no reason to panic or a panic attack, I can very well on it and always have, dass I watch TV until 3 or 4 clock, and fell exhausted to sit on the couch. Thank you for reading this and for each answer.

4 comments:

CFC-Cond... said...

submit first to a doctor. Until then, try to sleep with a pillow. I have asthma and it helps me wrong. Bedroom with 4 or 5 pillows. may be awkward, but it helps. who sticks his head in a vertical position and therefore easier. but I doubt his asthma and other symptoms do not match. It is advisable to consult a doctor. But until you try my trick. lets you know if it works

yknothav... said...

How old are you? Why is not seen your doctor? Weigh yourself every day? Rapid weight gain, difficulty breathing, sounds like a problem with the heart that must be reviewed as soon as possible, you may need to start diuretics. Until then, cut, remove the salt. It could also be a simple electrolyte imbalance, but better safe than sorry.

tarly said...

Go to a doctor now. Explain what happens, no matter how small. Ask for a complete medical examination, including blood. Even your ovaries to see, how could the unexplained weight gain is a symptom of something not to be. Do not stop until we have a good answer to those received on. Good luck.

toby said...

My husband had this problem. Proved drug-induced lupus. It was at the heart and lung fluid and had to be surgically removed.

It is a very serious situation.

Ask your doctor. as soon as possible.

Post a Comment