Things To Say On Wedding Guest Books For Someone Close Question About Wedding RSVP's?

|

Question about wedding RSVP's? - things to say on wedding guest books for someone close

I fell to the wedding. I like going to wedding planning to help at weddings, weddings, etc. are involved, and in all my years in many weddings, I've never seen something like this:

My friend is from a small town (about 10,000), but it is very rural and the city "great" in our area around 150K people) (separated. I am also a small city (12K), but we live next to the "big city".

During the 4 years we've been together, we were each 1 / 2 dozen wedding invitations to friends and family, who for 12 marriages with everything we have seen together.

For six of the wedding, invite your friends and family, there was no stamp on RSVP. You must use your own return label. Is it me or is that exceptionally bad taste?

All wedding books and websites on the label says it provides its customers with that label. Even before I met my friend, I have never seen a wedding without an invitation for a visa prior to the RSVPabove. And remember, I helped plan dozen s of weddings, including me, my first husband.

Could a cultural problem? Both are from Central Illinois, but like I said, it is in the sticks, and I'm closer to a big city.

It seems a little strange to me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment